Living a healthy lifestyle can be difficult for some people these days. Especially when you’re a parent and you’re trying to balance work and family. A lot of my peers say I just don’t have time. We always have time to get into shape you just have to dedicate yourself 30 to 45 minutes a day. Also continuing your routine weekly is very important. Consistency is key! The gym is not a necessity. I prefer to workout from home mostly because no one is in my way. Some people struggle with this. They say they lack motivation. I get it! I have a list of things I do that help me when I workout from home.
- I turn on Rocky or another movie with martial arts. This is a big help for me. Motivational movies or tv shows help a lot!
2. I switch up my routine. On chest day I do pushups or other chest exercises besides bench press.
3. I put on earphones and listen to music or books, speakers that I like etc.
4. Stick to your schedule no matter what!
5. Create a nice workout space.
Just remember to always push yourself!
I hope this helps!